The SCAA Board met today and, after careful consideration of the uncertainty surrounding future actions to combat Covid-19, decided to postpone the Spring Workshop until the fall. 

Whether the workshop is a standalone event, held in concert with the Annual Meeting, or as part of the Annual Meeting will be determined at a later date. I encourage anyone who has an opinion on which option they feel is the best to contact me at

We appreciate your consideration and look forward to any comments and suggestions you might have.