We invite you to learn more about History Hub, the pioneering crowdsourced history and genealogy research community sponsored by the National Archives.
Learn how you can participate and:
· Help the public get immediate answers to common questions, even when buildings and research rooms are closed.
· Share and optimize your content for better search results.
· Free your reference staff to focus on deeper tasks.
· Span institutional barriers and collaborate with other agencies on complex inquiries.
· Enable remote teleworkers to continue to serve the public.
Attend our free webinar:
Federal Crowdsourcing Webinar Series, Episode 9: A Match Made in History
Monday, April 27, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
(Hosted by Challenge.gov and Digital.gov)
Can't attend but interested in learning more?
· See What is History Hub?
· Contact us at email@example.com for partnership inquiries or to schedule a presentation.